There are many home brewing resources out there, and this is a short list of sites I find myself visiting regularly.
- https://www.reddit.com/r/Homebrewing/ – one of the best internet-based communities for discussing and asking questions about home brewing.
- http://www.milkthefunk.com/ – A great place to go for all the wild, weird, and sour brewing questions you might have. The wiki is fantastic!
- http://www.themadfermentationist.com/ – This guy literally wrote the book on American Sour Beer.
- http://suigenerisbrewing.blogspot.com/ – Many interesting articles covering a wide range of brewing topics. I especially like the articles getting into the nitty gritty of brewing science.
- Shut Up About Barclay Perkins – Ron Pattinson’s blog on beer and beer history
- Zythophile – Martyn Cornell’s bog on beer and beer history
- http://www.brewersfriend.com/stats/ – Need a brewing calculator? This site has them all.
- Dexter, MI Detailed Water Report (Sept 2015) – I had this done by Ward Labs because the City of Dexter doesn’t track all the relevant info for brewers.
- Ann Arbor Brewers Guild – my main local club, full of excellent brewers, top notch mead makers, and all around fantastic people.